If you have a question about our Emotional Support Animal kits, training requirements, eligibility, or other ESA questions, please review our frequently asked questions below.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I make my dog an emotional support animal?

You are required to have a letter from a doctor or mental health professional recommending that you have an emotional support animal for your medical condition. The letter should be dated within the past year. You may follow the link below to obtain an identification kit for your emotional support dog:

Emotional Support Animal Kits and Registration

Do I need to have a doctor’s letter to purchase from your store?

We do not require a copy of your doctor's note. We have sample letters available here.

Can I take my emotional support animal with me such as restaurants, food stores, and other places?

Emotional support dogs are protected under federal laws in housing situations with no-pet policies. You may be allowed to bring your emotional support animal to other places as well, but it would be at the discretion of the management of each respective place. Check your state and local laws to see if emotional support animals are provided any additional rights in your area.

Does my dog need to be professionally trained to qualify as my emotional support animal?

Your animal is only required to have basic obedience training which you can do yourself.

Other questions?

Have a question that hasn’t been answered above? Use the contact form below to contact us and we will provide you with a response as soon as possible. Thank you.

* denotes required field

Contact Name*
Email Address*
If this is regarding an existing order, please provide your order number
Your Message *
2000 characters remaining
Enter the code shown: