Therapy Dog PVC ID Badge - Sunshine Theme
* denotes required field
Add a paperless digital ID Badge. (electronic download by email)
Photo Submission Options:
THERAPY DOG IDENTIFICATION CARD
· Identifies your dog as a Therapy Dog
· The identification card are the size and thickness of a standard credit card and are very durable
· Our ID cards are NOT laminated pieces of paper, they are thick PVC Plastic (like your credit card)
· The ID card will include your name, your dog’s name and all pertinent information needed for identification
· After you checkout you will receive an order confirmation email, simply reply to that email with the photo(s)
· If you prefer you can mail us the photo, instructions will be in your order confirmation email.
· A head shot is preferable, we will crop if needed
ID CARD HEADING
· THERAPY DOG
ABOUT THERAPY DOGS
· Therapy dogs are dogs that are used to bring comfort and joy to those who are ill or under poor conditions. Many people are able to connect with dogs and feel the love that they provide, and this has a therapeutic effect on them.
· Therapy dogs are generally very calm and well-behaved, so that they do not upset or make uncomfortable those around them.
· Although therapy animals provide a very important therapeutic service to all kinds of people in need, they are NOT considered “service animals” and they and their handlers have no protections under federal law (ADA, the Fair Housing Act, Air Carrier Access Act, etc.). Some states, however, have laws that afford therapy animals and their handlers rights and protections.